SCPC is locally owned and managed equally by three partners:
- Barry Usselman – Barry has been involved in the industrial coatings industry since 1988. His 30+ years of knowledge and experience is invaluable in his role as Plant Manager. Barry is responsible for human resources, shop scheduling, production, and shipping / receiving.
- Glen Burwell – Glen has been involved in the industrial coatings industry since 1989. Glen is a Journeyman Electrician and is responsible for maintaining equipment, purchasing supplies, and assisting Barry in keeping the shop running smoothly. Glen also handles some of the customer service functions for some of our valued customers.
- Eugene Betke – Eugene has also been involved in the industrial coatings industry since 1989. With a background in coating application and all that is involved, Eugene’s primary responsibility is gathering the details of your project and providing you an estimate. Eugene is responsible for Sales, Customer Service, and Finances.
- Lynn – Lynn joined our company in the summer of 2017. As our Office Manager, when you walk in to the office or if you call in, Lynn will greet you and she will ensure that the details of your job are documented so that you get the quality and service you deserve. Her professionalism and eye for detail are a welcome addition to our office, and we are sure that you will be treated with the respect and consideration you expect, no matter how large or small your project may be. Lynn is also our contact person for Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
- Justin – Justin has been with SCPC since 2005 and is our Shop Supervisor. Justin supports Barry in every facet of the shop operation. His duties include scheduling, quality assurance, employee training, and really just doing whatever else it takes to ensure that tour customers are getting a product that they are paying for and getting it on time.
We are proud to employ approximately 15 staff members in all different positions including sandblasting, material handling, pretreatment, powder coating, and shipping / receiving. SCPC is a detail oriented company and we believe our staff are the best in the industry.
Safety and Quality are given equal importance as our staff execute complex coating specifications. Our track record speaks for itself as we have a reputation for working safely, doing top quality work, meeting deadlines, and truly going above and beyond for our customers. This is a credit to our staff because we cannot do it without them.
Winners of the
2010 NSBA Business Builder Award
in the “Green” Category